We are always happy to process returns providing the request is genuine and for the right reason. As an online seller we have a duty to accept returns in line with consumer legislation.
For details on our refund deadlines and policies, please refer to the information below. Please note that our policies differ between courses, and that payment options may vary from one Service to another. Please also note that we treat violations of our Terms and Conditions very seriously, and we have no obligation to offer refunds to users who violate these terms, even if their requests are made within the designated refund period. You must meet the following Criteria for Refund.
- We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. For this purpose, the customer needs to notify us within 24 hours from the receipt of the products.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
> Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 10-15 days
> Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Changes to this Refund Policy
We reserve the right to alter this Refund Policy at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our Refund Policy by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to the Terms of Service, you may do so via the contact us or email us at support@JBCloset.com
This document was last updated on July 12, 2021